I offer a variety of unique Food Workshops where I will help you not only free up time in your busy life while creating and eating balanced, wholesome meals, but you will be able to target my workshops, meals, and services to your individualized needs and restrictions while learning about nutrition and your optimal health. All of the classes are led by a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) who carefully selects the recipes and meals to help you feel your best with healing and nourishing foods for optimal health.
- Workshop focus is on learning more about food and wellness, in a comfortable and fun environment.
- I provide all guests with a personal prep station.
- I do all the clean-up: leave the composting, recycling and garbage to me! Go enjoy some well deserved free time!
- Don’t have time to shop? Let me know and I will gladly provide grocery shopping service, if not already included in the workshop. Contact me for details.
SEE UPCOMING EVENTS
Some workshops I offer:
- Weekly Food Prep or Freezer Meal: Food preparation workshops which include an easy to follow and itemized grocery list to create meals focused on seasonal, fresh and nutritious ingredients. Balanced, delicious. This allows you to free up valuable time during the work week to spend more time doing what you love after plugging away at work. This includes cooking instructions and recipes. I include all specialty spices and ingredients. Gluten free? Vegan/vegetarian? Dairy/egg free? Allergies? Intolerances? Health restrictions? I’ll provide the options best suited to your lifestyle.
- Raw/Vegan: from breakfasts to desserts, we provide fun workshops debunking all the myths, spreading the knowledge on how to optimize the diet and meet nutritional needs, and of course making amazing vegan food like desserts, cookies and pies, cheeses, baked goods and more!
- Fermented Food Workshops: Want to make your own fermented foods like kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut etc while learning all about probioitics, why they’re so important and how we can use them to optimize our health?
- Chaga Workshops: come learn about Canada’s superfood Chaga, and leave with some raw, locally sourced and kindly foraged chaga and instructions on how to prepare and enjoy.
- Educational: Wondering how to eat with diabetes, heart disease, intestinal/digestive disease or any other diagnosis? Or how to help balance hormones, fight stress, make it through cold and flu season with food? I provide educational seminars on how food relates to your health and what you can do the help the body balance.
Grab a loved one and register today! This is a wonderful opportunity to cross one off of the “To-Do” list while enjoy the company of a dear friend, learning about food and your health, and having a fun night out.
Space is limited and our workshops are always changing! Check out our Events page for upcoming workshops.
Register online. Once registered you’ll receive a welcome email outlining all the information you’ll need to join us at the workshop. this will include your grocery list (if applicable) and workshop tips.
Workshop Fee is dependent upon workshop type. See workshop details.
Here are a few reasons people attend my workshops:
- Free up some precious time! Spend more time with family and friends and less time in the kitchen. Enjoy that next hosting gig knowing all you’ve got to do is thaw, heat and serve! And you can say you made it from scratch.
- Balanced, nutritious meals. With an RHN at the helm you can rest assured your meals are truly healthy and nourishing…. While tasting fabulous. I love food!
- Variety. I truly believe that variety is the spice of life! I know that finding new and exciting recipes and then stocking the pantry is tedious and time consuming. I also know the health benefits of variety in your meals. 2 birds, one stone!
- Fun and informative! Register with a friend/loved one/spouse/kid/parent to get in some much needed one on one or sign up alone! Either way, you’ll have a fun night and you may learn a thing or too! You’ll know you’re working on your health and that is always exciting!
- In an office/workplace related health challenge? Send an “advocate” to my Freezer Meal workshops and have one person bring the meals to the office. Take turns monthly! Free up even more time and save money on workshop fees! Who doesn’t love a deal. Let me know, I’ll make sure some extra hands are there to help with the prepping.