I cater to all interests, constraints or concerns and goals when it comes to private workshops. From the person interested in balanced, nutritious and tasty meals for specific health concerns, to the person who wants to incorporate fun “Meatless Monday” meals into the mix, to the vegan who wants to become less reliant on the substitute meat and cheese…. I can create a fun and informative workshop for them all. Want to do something special for that anniversary, birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, shower or date night? What about an office challenge or lunch and learn? I’ll cater a fun and informative workshop to your needs. I can make it an info and meal planning session or you can throw on the apron and let’s get some food flying!
Some examples of workshops include:
- You! Are you hitting the wall? Facing intense cravings? Struggling with weight? Always tired? Looking for something new? Let us help you make sense of it all.
- The Basics: basic meal structure, which oils and vegetables and spices to use for what!
- Nix the Junk: make your own sauces, dressings and unjunk some favourite junkfood
- Meals for Weight Loss
- Food For Balance: want to know how to eat for heart disease, diabetes, acid reflux/indigestion, arthritis, gluten issues…..just to name a few. I can help you on your healing journey with food.
- Cold and Flu Busting with Foods
- On the Go Meals and Snack: make “no time” not an excuse