Cleansing/detoxification is not about deprivation! I can create a plan that makes you feel satisfied. My ultimate goal is helping you achieve guilt free, health driven and intuitive nourishing at every bite.
You’ve probably heard all the mixed information about detoxing and juicing… having extensively studied physiology, biochemistry and the digestive/elimination systems, I am able to provide sound information regarding this hot topic and help guide you through your own, personalized detox that works best with you and your lifestyle.
On top of all the information and support I provide with each package, I can also provide all food/meals. Please contact me for details.
Here are some examples of the services I provide:
- 1 Month “Unjunk”: We introduce cleaner foods/options, focus on working within your current diet and setting achievable goals. We’ll focus on balanced meals and frequency, ideal meal size, and focus on proper balance of macro nutrients and micro nutrients. This will promote eating at proper intervals, keeping blood sugar stable, reducing cravings, increasing energy and vitality.
- 2 Week Detox and Elimination: We focus on clean, whole foods, an elimination diet of common allergens to determine if a food allergy/intolerance/sensitivity may be present, opening the channels of elimination, recognizing signs of the body’s need to detox, and assisting the body during detox. This is done in a 2 week window of time for the digestive and elimination systems to relax, regroup and rebalance. This will also include a focus on meal balance and frequency.
- 1 Week Clean and Pure: We focus on 1 week of pure, whole food, as close to what nature provides, in a balanced and satisfying way. We begin by incorporating more raw foods, whole foods, and begin the process of introducing juice days through a 1 day juice, smoothie and soup day.
- Weekend Warrior/3 Day Smoothie, Juice and Raw (or Not) Soup Cleanse: Think of this as a really easy and enjoyable “juice” cleanse. The perfect reset after vacation, the holidays… times of excess or of feeling off track. It is cleansing, grounding and rejuvenating. I look at your typical day, favourite foods and build a meal plan around you. You’ll get a menu plan for 1 smoothie, 1 juice, and 1 soup per day and snack ideas for when you just need to chew, but that still keep you on track 😉
- 1-10 Day Juice Cleanse – The Real Deal! I provide daily juicing packages that are individualized and focused on your nutritional and health needs. A typical day includes 2 elixirs, 4 juices, and 1 mylk.